SC Precision Grout is a non-shrink, non-metallic, high-flow, cement-based grout. SC Precision Grout is formulated for a wide variety of grouting applications, from plastic to fluid through a controlled, positive expansion. Designed for high flow precision grouting applications, Designed to provide effective load bearing capabilities.
SC Precision Grout is an ideal product for interior or exterior grouting of architectual and structural precast concrete components, structural column base plates, machinery bases, anchoring bolts, cable anchorages, dowels, bearing pads, keyway joints, crane rails etc. SC Precision Grout is used in power plants, steel mills, paper mills, oil refineries, food plants, sewage and water treatment plants or anywhere a high quality engineered grout is required.
- High flow capability
- High early compressive strength
- Minimize prject downtime
- Controlled positive expansion for maximum effective bearing
- Pourable/pumpable versatility
- Excellant freeze/thaw resistance
- Can be extended with pea stone for deep applications
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Corp of Engineers CRD-C-621 Grade A, B, & C
- ASTM C-1107 Grade A, B, & C