The Dog Bone Brace Connector is the first product of it’s kind to connect a wall brace to a 4-ton Dog Bone Anchor. With the Dog Bone Brace Connector, erectors can securely and positively attach Meadow Burke wall braces to a wall panel through the use of a cast-in-concrete lifting anchor. The connector slides into the anchor void, and positions under the head of the dog bone in the same way a clutch is installed. The foot of the brace is positioned over the center of the shoe, aligning the center bolt holes. A 3/4″ coil bolt (sold separately) is threaded into the Dog Bone Brace Connector. Once the bolt bottoms out, a preinstalled jam nut and washer is then tightened against the shoe. This connector is tested, safe, cost effective and easy to use.
Features of the Dog Bone Brace Connector:
• Eliminates need to inventory drill-in anchors
• Reduce install time. No drill and hammer at each anchor location
• Designed for use on 4-ton Dog Bone
• Shoe has been tested and will withstand loads required for any wall brace
• The Dog Bone Brace Connector is reusable
• Go/No Go Gauge also available for this product to check bolt and shoe wear
NOTE: Customer must verify the location of Dog Bone Anchor to be
sufficient for use with the required brace locations prior to installation.