- Recommended for the suspension of stationary non-insulated pipe lines
- Also commonly used for the suspension of insulated pipe lines
- Flared edges help prevent sharp surfaces from coming into contact with the pipe (1/2" to 2" pipe sizes)
- Clevis bottom pivots to allow pipe to be fed from either direction
- Conforms with U.S. Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 1), Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) SP-58 (Type 1)
Finish: Electrogalvanized; Pregalvanized
Pipe size: 5"
Outer Diameter OD: 5.563"
Rod Size RS: 5/8"
A: 9 1/16"
B: 5 1/8"
C: 1 5/8"
Static Load F: 1,430 lb
Certifications: cULus, FM
A shield is recommended for insulated pipe applications to effectively distribute the load.