- Recommended for the suspension of stationary non-insulated pipe lines
- Also commonly used for the suspension of insulated pipe lines
- Flared edges help prevent sharp surfaces from coming into contact with the pipe (1/2" to 2" pipe sizes)
- Clevis bottom pivots to allow pipe to be fed from either direction
- Conforms with U.S. Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 1), Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) SP-58 (Type 1)
Finish: Electrogalvanized; Pregalvanized
Pipe size: 24"
Outer Diameter OD: 24.000"
Rod Size RS: 1 1/4"
A: 34 1/8"
B: 18 5/8"
C: 5 11/16"
Static Load F: 4800 lb
A shield is recommended for insulated pipe applications to effectively distribute the load.