- Recommended for the suspension of stationary non-insulated pipe lines
- Also commonly used for the suspension of insulated pipe lines
- Flared edges help prevent sharp surfaces from coming into contact with the pipe (1/2" to 2" pipe sizes)
- Clevis bottom pivots to allow pipe to be fed from either direction
- Conforms with U.S. Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 1), Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) SP-58 (Type 1)
Finish: Hot-Dip Galvanized
Pipe size: 4"
Outer Diameter OD: 4.500"
Rod Size RS: 5/8"
A: 7 3/4"
B: 4 1/4"
C: 1 3/4"
Static Load F: 1130 lb
Certifications: cULus, FM
A shield is recommended for insulated pipe applications to effectively distribute the load.