- Recommended for the suspension of stationary non-insulated pipe lines
- Also commonly used for the suspension of insulated pipe lines
- Flared edges help prevent sharp surfaces from coming into contact with the pipe (1/2" to 2" pipe sizes)
- Clevis bottom pivots to allow pipe to be fed from either direction
- Conforms with U.S. Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 1), Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) SP-58 (Type 1)
Finish: Electrogalvanized; Pregalvanized
Pipe size: 1/2"
Outer Diameter OD: 0.840"
Rod Size RS: 3/8"
A: 2 5/16"
B: 1 1/8"
Static Load F: 610lb
A shield is recommended for insulated pipe applications to effectively distribute the load.