The 115 Standard Duty Loop Hanger is ideal for suspending stationary, non-insulated pipe lines, including CPVC pipes, in fire sprinkler systems. A knurled insert nut helps simplify vertical adjustments and flared edges on the base (1/2” to 4” sizes) help protect pipes from coming into contact with any sharp edges of the hanger.
- Flared edges help prevent any sharp surfaces from coming into contact with the pipe (1/2" to 4" sizes)
- Retained insert nut helps ensure the loop hanger and insert nut stay together
- Recommended for the suspension of stationary non-insulated pipe lines
- Manufactured to use the minimum rod size permitted by NFPA® for fire sprinkler piping
- Conforms with Federal Specification WW-H-171 (Type 10), Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) SP-58 (Type 10)
Pipe size: 5"
Outer Diameter OD: 5.563"
Rod Size RS: 1/2"
A: 9 13/16"
B: 4 3/4"
C: 2 1/4"
Static Load F: 1000lb
Certifications: cULus, FM