Skip to content
- Recognized by OSHA for a 12 ft free by an individual up to 310lbs. Perfect for tying off at your feet on top of a nacelle.
- Complete with 3” gated Saflok Max™ steel hooks to tie off around large rails and anchor points or 2 ¼” gated aluminum snap hooks to reduce lanyard weight.
- Elastic webbing to reduce tripping hazard and keep lanyard leg out of the worker’s way.
- Hi Vis orange webbing available for better visibility and insurance that crew is tied off.
- Polyester rope lanyards available in 5/8” diameter for those that prefer rope over webbing.
- PVC shock pack cover protects labeling and nylon shock pack from abrasion while climbing and descending towers.