Makes exceptional cuts at up to 2x speed using standard power tools. Optimized for cleaning, routing and repairing cracks in concrete and other materials. Fewer blade changes in the field speeds job completion. For use with small angle grinder.
- Engineered for up to 3x life
- Sintered segments make a stronger blade
- Standard 7/8" bore hole
- Optimized diamond formula for application
- Application: Concrete, mortar
- Tool: Small angle grinder
- Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Segment Thickness: 0.375"
- Arbor: 7/8"
*Note: All diamond cutting wheels require use of Type 1A (ISO 41) guarding.