High-quality diamonds with easy-to-understand color coding system. Wet or dry cutting. For general purpose masonry applications. For use in small angle grinders.
- 7/8", 20mm, 5/8" arbor
- Designed to cut faster and last longer
- Highest-quality diamonds
- Exceptional bonding and deep diamond distribution
- Smooth cutting in most concrete and masonry materials
- Application: Stone, Concrete, Brick
- Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Tool: Small Angle grinder
- Arbor: 7/8"
- Segment Thickness: 0.075"
- Description: Premium turbo rim - smooth cut
- *Note: All diamond cutting wheels require use of Type 1A (ISO 41) guarding.