Skip to content
Bosch HC5033 SDS-Max Shank Bit Features:
- Bosch carbide rotary hammer bits feature tips that stay sharper longer and deliver more holes within their ANSI specification than competitors bits
- Bosch shafts wear at a much slower rate than most others and can take more abuse because of Bosch's technologically advanced conditioning process
- SDS-max rotary hammer fit Bosch SDS-max hammers & competitive SDS-max drive hammers & Hilti hammers using TE-Y and TE-FY shanks
- Quadro-X is a patented Four-Cutter tip design that provides optimal performance when drilling larger diameter holes in masonry materials
- Wild-Bore is a specially formulated Tungsten Carbide which provides superior wear resistance in tough applications
- Secondary cutters are not connected to the main cutters, eliminating tensioning in carbide, for a longer life
- Main cutter is fully embedded in the drill bit body for top power and imapct transmission
- Updated tip and head design provides 15% faster removal rate and 30% longer life
- This aggressive tip design is more effective when hitting rebar
- Increased flute geometry for faster dust removal and less vibration
Bosch HC5033 SDS-Max Shank Bit Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Bosch Tools
- Part No: HC5033
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- UPC Code: 000346208368
- Diameter: 3/4 in.
- Chuck Type: SDS-Max
- Usable Length: 31 in.
- Overall Length: 36 in.
- Type: Drill Bit