Drilling at Bosch begins with the speed and power of the Daredevil spade bit along with the toughness of the Daredevil auger, which takes on embedded nails. Daredevil spade bits are designed for professional users seeking speed, ease of use and hole quality. A full cone threaded tip pulls the bit through the material with less effort and vibration than other spade bits. The contoured paddle delivers faster chip removal; hex shank with power groove reduces slippage. Up to 10X faster than conventional spade bits.
- Features a full cone threaded tip for fast and effortless drilling
- Contoured paddle for fast chip removal
- Hex shank power groove to reduce slippage
- Spur and reamer tips for cleaner holes
- Provides a cleaner hole quality with reduced breakout
- Standard length
- Includes: (1) 1/4 in., (1) 3/8 in., (1) 1/2 in., (1) 9/16 in., (1) 5/8 in., (1) 11/16 in., (1) 3/4 in., (1) 7/8 in., (1) 1 in., (1) 1-1/8 in., (1) 1-1/4 in., (1) 1-3/8 in., (1) 1-1/2 in.
- Pouch included