Elastomeric, ready-to-use, single-component, neutral-cure silicone sealant that cures upon exposure to atmospheric humidity to form a flexible firestop seal that also acts as a barrier to airborne sound transmission.
- Firestop tested up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC S115
- Fire Resistance tested up to 4 hours for construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Compatible for use with CPVC piping
- Compression/extension capability of ± 13%
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment (excellent caulk rate)
- Excellent weatherability during construction
- Excellent adhesion