An easy-to-dispense, non-asbestos, inorganic material designed to be used as an alternative packing material to mineral wool, fiberglass and backer rod in through-penetration firestop systems. With excellent strength and flexibility characteristics it is an ideal through-penetration packing material.
- Non-combustible material (ASTM E 136)
- Meets ASTM C 1338 Standard Test Method for Determining Fungi Resistance of Insulation Materials and Facings
- Approved for use in all UL-listed through penetration 3M firestop systems
- Easy to transport and carry
- Convenient, hand-tear dispensing
- 4" x 20.5 ft