3M™ Roloc™ Fibre Disc 983C is designed for use in aggressive, high pressure grinding applications where premature edge wear is a concern. Offering an exceptionally fast cut and extreme durability, 3M™ ceramic abrasive grain on a stiff fiber backing optimizes medium to heavy duty stock removal on carbon and mild steel and was designed for high-pressure weld leveling and blending.
- 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain is a tough and fast-cutting abrasive
- Roloc™ attachment makes changing discs as easy as a simple twist-off, twist-on motion, saving time and effort in multi-step applications
- Stiff fiber backing stands up to heavyweight applications such as high-pressure weld leveling
- Resin bond withstands heat and stabilizes the disc under pressure and heat to increase productivity
- Grinding aid for cooler running helps prevent heat damage to stainless steel and hi-nickel